The following questions are designed to provide us with a basic understanding of your situation, objectives and relevant advice issues. Not all questions may be relevant to you. Please also provide any additional information you think may assist:
- Please list your dates of birth and your full names.
- What are the names and dates of birth of your children (if any)?
- What are your home, postal, telephone and email details?
- What are your current employment roles and gross remuneration?
Please provide details regarding your assets and liabilities, including:
- Names and values of any investments, and who owns them
- Superannuation funds, including amounts and where invested
- Information on any borrowings, including purpose, provider and interest rate
- Do you have any outstanding tax liabilities or carried forward losses?
- What is your average annual household expenditure net of tax?
- Please list any significant one-off expenses or inflows that you expect.
What are your lifestyle objectives:
- Do you have a particular retirement date in mind?
- Do you have any particular plans regarding travel, house change, assisting family members, etc?
- Do you have any other particular priorities e.g. leaving an estate, ethical considerations, flexibility, etc?
- What are the key reasons you seek our advice?
- Do you have current Wills and enduring Powers of Attorney?
- What is the extent of your life and insurance cover? Are you in a private health fund?
- Please outline below any other issues or considerations.