How do we work with our clients?
We believe it is important to be clear and transparent in all of our interactions with clients. Our approach can be summarised as follows:
- Brief initial discussion to arrange a meeting and determine the key issues.
- We send you a short list of pre-meeting questions by email, mail or fax. We also provide information on transport options to find us, including train, bus and our client parking arrangements
First meeting is with new client (and also with partner, if relevant and available). This usually takes up to 90 minutes, including:
- Emphasis on understanding your situation and objectives in the first part of the meeting
- Providing you with some information on Hub Wealth management, so that you know what to expect from us
- Second part of the meeting addresses the technical, strategic and investment issues raised by you. This may include some modeling, explanation of strategic options, and information about the potential solutions available to you.
- Statement of Advice (financial plan) is constructed by us. This may require some additional information after we meet to ensure that our advice is soundly based.
- Second meeting to discuss the Advice, including your questions, any additional thoughts you may have had, further information, etc.
- If required, any updated or additional information is provided to you.
- When you are ready to proceed, we assist you to complete all paperwork. We do not charge for this. A key component is completion of an Authority to Proceed, so that all parties clearly understand what has been agreed.
- As funds are received to invest, confirmation notices are issued. You may also receive welcome letters from other providers, including passwords for internet access
- When the agreed approaches have been established, we like to meet with you again. This enables us to confirm all of the investments and strategies implemented, familiarise you with reporting formats, and assess any outstanding issues.
- Ongoing interactive service. Here, we work with you on an to effectively manage change including your circumstances, legislation, investment markets. We encourage you to call us at any time, and agree to meet with you regularly to review and update.